There are many ways to raise funds and awareness for the Ménière's Society. Your support and commitment to fundraising for the Society makes a huge difference to what we do. Your fundraising and donations allow us to:
- support people affected by vestibular disorders
- fund essential research projects into the cause, treatment and management of these life-changing conditions.
Whatever you choose to do, we're really grateful for your support.
Donate NOW! to support our work. Click 'DONATE' at the top right of this page or, alternatively, why not become Research Supporter.
How can I fundraise for the Ménière's Society?
Whether it's a coffee morning, marathon, parachute jump or online quiz, however you decide to fundraise for us, we really appreciate your support. Find out all you need to know about organising or taking part in a fundraising event in support of the Meniere's Society.
How can I help raise awareness?
Raising awareness is important to help others understand more about vestibular disorders and the impact they have on the lives of those affected. there are many ways you can help us raise more awareness, including:
- Become a Vertigo Voice champion
- Help us spread the word during Balance Awareness Week
- Follow us and share our information on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
How can my organisation get involved?
Your organisation can get involved in a variety of ways, such as having a collection tin in your workplace, choosing us as your Charity of the Year, holding a ‘Dress Down Friday’, or simply encouraging your staff to join in our fundraising activities. Supporting our charity demonstrates your company’s commitment to the community, whilst raising valuable funds for us.
- Why your organisation should partner with the Ménière's Society
- Download our corporate supporter pack (pdf)
- Our corporate supporters
I decided to run the British 10k London Run for the Ménière’s Society because they have been a great help, providing support for me when I need it - especially when I was first diagnosed. I want to raise money to help raise awareness of my condition as many people have never heard of it. I also want to raise money to help the Society continue supporting others like me.
You can also support the Ménière’s Society by becoming a member. Benefits of membership include:
- Understand your condition and symptoms
- Keep updated on treatments and research
- Support essential vestibular research
- Get exclusive downloads