Join an organisation dedicated to supporting people directly affected by vestibular (inner ear) disorders causing dizziness and imbalance.
Join Online Now or call us on 01306 876883 to join over the phone using a credit/debit card.
Membership is available for:
- Individuals affected by a vestibular disorder - choose from online or print/post membership to suit your preference.
- Health professionals who want to access information to support their patients - choose organisation membership
Benefits of membership:
- Gain a better understanding of your condition and symptoms
- Get regular updates of the latest treatments and research
- Help us continue funding essential research into vestibular disorders
I am eternally grateful for the Ménière's Society’s empathetic and knowledgeable input which was invaluable in enabling me to understand the illness, consider a range of treatments and generally see light at the end of the tunnel
Annual membership starts from just £20.
As an individual member you'll receive:
- Extensive information pack on joining
- Spin magazine (three per year) click image to preview
- Balance Retraining and Controlling Your Symptoms booklets
- Contact with others through local groups and peer support
- Updates on the latest research
- Opportunities to participate in research studies
- A vote at the Society’s AGM
- Special member rate to attend Society conference
What our supporters say:
The introductory pack is excellent. I don’t feel alone or mad! It has given me a better understanding of my condition.
Around 95% of the patients I see have balance problems. I know the great help and support the Society has given and continues to give to a lot of my patients.