Help us help you! Become a member of the Ménière’s Society and join an organisation dedicated to supporting those affected by dizziness and balance disorders, and those who care for them. Your membership fee helps fund our support services and vital research. For more information, see 'Where your money goes'.
UK Individual £20 (renewal £16)
International/ROI Individual £34 (renewal £24)
Benefits of membership:
- Extensive information pack and membership card on joining.
- Spin, the Society’s magazine, three times a year. Click image to view sample.
- Copy of Balance Retraining and Controlling Your Symptoms.
- Updates on the latest research via the website and Spin.
- The opportunity to make contact with others through local groups and the contact list network.
- The right to vote at the Society’s AGM.
- Member discounts for the Society’s annual conference, events and publications.
- Organisation members also receive additional copies of leaflets and factsheets for distribution to patients. Click here for more information.
Our members say:
“The introductory pack is excellent. I don’t feel alone or mad! It has given me a better understanding of my condition”
“Having been a member of the Society for a number of years and a regular reader of SPIN, it is obvious to me from the letters in the magazine that members have benefited enormously from the service provided by the Society.”
“Around 95% of the patients I see have balance problems. I know the great help and support the Society has given and continues to give to a lot of my patients.”