Give vertigo a voice!
We’re looking for people to help us champion dizziness & balance awareness.
We’re keen to spread the word about vestibular disorders to enable greater understanding of these conditions among the general public.
We can’t do this alone so we’re asking you to get involved and help us make a real impact! Who better to explain it to others than those who have experienced the symptoms first hand.
Become a ‘Vertigo Voice’ champion and join the fight against vestibular disorders.
What will I have to do?
The best thing about being a Vertigo Voice champion is you can do as little or as much as you want. It’s completely up to you - and it's FREE!
Here are just some of the ways you could get involved:
- Share our posts on social media
- Put up a poster at work
- Have a bake sale and let people know you’re raising awareness about vestibular conditions and the Ménière's Society
- Join in Balance Awareness Week
- Wear your Ménière's Society t-shirt, pin-badge and/or wristband
- Be a case study and share your story
- Talk to your local media
- Get your employer involved
- Ask your GP surgery to put up a poster or display some leaflets.
…whatever you choose to do it all helps to give vertigo a voice!!
Become a Vertigo Voice
Becoming a Vertigo Voice is as easy as 1…2…3…
1. Register now to become a ‘Vertigo Voice’ champion
with your name and email address
2. Once you’ve registered we’ll send you details of how you can get started spreading the word.
We’ll also add your name to our ‘Vertigo Voice Hall of Fame’ below (or you can remain anonymous if you prefer)
3. Spread the word about vestibular conditions and the work of the Society at every opportunity.
We’ll send you updates throughout the year to guide you as a Vertigo Voice champion.
Email us or call 01306 876883 to get started!
Our Vertigo Voice Champions 'Hall of Fame'
Huge thanks to everyone who has signed up as a Vertigo Voice champion so far, helping us to spread the word and raise awareness of vestibular conditions. We are extremely grateful for your support and know that together we can make a difference in our goal to defeat dizziness.
Meet our Vertigo Voice stars...