The UK's leading charity for people with vestibular (inner ear) disorders causing dizziness and imbalance.
We provide support and information, as well as funding vital research into all aspects of these conditions.
Support ~ Awareness ~ Research
Registered charity number - 297246
Call us in confidence on
- I’m feeling dizzy
Find out more about vertigo (dizziness)
- Self-help for Dizziness
Learn about vestibular rehabilitation and download our free booklets
- Would you like to talk to someone?
Find out how to contact us
- I'm worried about day to day stuff like work and driving
- Balance Disorder Spectrum
Interactive web tool
Learn about vestibular conditions
- Endolymphatic hydrops
- Ménière’s disease
- Vestibular migraine
- Associated symptoms
- More symptoms and conditions
Visit our dedicated health professionals area for information, patient resources, research enquries and how you can support us.
News and events
- Local Group Meetings Coming Up
- Can you help? Meeting Room Required
- Raise Free Funds For Us!
- Trustee Recruitment: Have you got what it takes to be a trustee of the Ménière’s Society?
- Balance Awareness Week Update