The charity for people with dizziness and balance disorders
We provide support and information to those affected by vestibular disorders and fund vital research into all aspects of these conditions.
Registered charity number: 297246
Call us in confidence on
- I’m feeling dizzy
Find out more about vertigo (dizziness)
- Self-help for Dizziness
Learn about vestibular rehabilitation and download our free booklets
- I would like to talk to someone
Find out how to contact us
- I'm worried about work and driving issues
Read our day-to-day information and support page
- I have more questions
Start with our A-Z of vestibular disorders
Learn about vestibular conditions
- Ménière’s disease
- Endolymphatic hydrops
- Associated symptoms
- More symptoms and conditions
Visit our dedicated health professionals area for information, patient resources, research enquries and how you can support us.
Support the Society
Make a donation We accept payments by PayPal, credit card and also cheques by post.
Become a member
Join us and keep up-to-date with the latest news, treatments and research.
ONLINE SHOP - SALE NOW ON! Christmas cards and promotional items
News and events
- Updated App Will Boost Ménière’s Research
- Christmas Campaign Launched: Research Tree
- CQC Campaign on Invisible Conditions
- Meniere’s Society Conference 2015 - BOOK NOW
- Notice of Meniere’s Society AGM 2015