Find support near you
The local support groups are a great way to meet others with a vestibular disorder, to share hints and tips, experiences, gain mutual support and, in some cases, hear from expert speakers.
Groups are set up by members, health professionals and/or related organisations. They are run autonomously from, but with the support of, the Ménière’s Society.
Contact the Meniere's Society for further information or click on the group name below to email the group direct for more information. Please note some email links are external and go direct to the group, others have requested contact comes via the Meniere's Society and we forward the message on.
Please contact our Groups Coordinator if you would like more information about starting a group. You can also download a copy of our starting a group factsheet.
- Dorset (Bournemouth) NEW - please get in touch if you are interested.
- Essex (Braintree) - meets first Saturday of each month at 11am.
- Kent (Canterbury) NEW GROUP
- Leicestershire NEW - please get in touch if you are interested.
- Teeside (Middlesborough) NEW - please get in touch if you are interested.
- Yorkshire, East (Hull)
- Yorkshire, North (Harrogate) - Yorkshire Spinners Dizziness and Balance Group - meets third Thursday of each month 2pm-4pm
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
- Scottish Highlands (Inverness) NEW GROUP
Please contact us for more information about starting a further group in Scotland.
- Rhondda Cynon Taf - Meniere's and Dizziness South Wales NEW GROUP
Please contact us for more information about starting a further group in Wales.
Contact a member
Contact with others can help to significantly reduce related worries and tensions about living with the effects of Ménière’s disease and vestibular conditions. The Meniere’s Society contact list gives details of other members enabling you to make local contacts for mutual support. Members ‘opt in’ to include their details on the list. This list is available on request to members only. Please contact us to receive a copy of the list.
If you are a member of the Society and would like to be added to the contact list, please download and complete the contact list application form.
Health professionals in my region
Download a list of health professionals who specialise in vestibular conditions/balance. Listed A-Z by county. The Ménière’s Society is unable to recommend an individual consultant/health professional.
Visit the websites of our international counterparts for more information: