About the Society
The Ménière’s Society is the only registered charity in the UK dedicated solely to supporting people with vestibular (inner ear) disorders causing dizziness and imbalance. A national organisation, the Ménière’s Society is run from its office in Surrey, offering information and support to those affected by vestibular conditions and those who care for them; as well as health professionals and the general public.
With over 30 years’ experience providing information on vestibular disorders, the Ménière’s Society:
- Supports sufferers, their families and carers helping to improve their quality of life
- Provides information about vestibular disorders to sufferers, health professionals and the public
- Has a friendly and experienced team you can call to speak to in confidence
- Provides a resource on related subjects, including driving, surgery and vestibular rehabilitation
- Encourages members to lend each other help and mutual support
- Publishes a quarterly magazine, Spin, offering information on the latest treatments, research and a forum for members to share their experiences
- Supports vital research into vestibular disorders
- Works closely with health professionals, researchers and related organisations in the UK and overseas to ensure a collaborative approach.
Annual reports and accounts
Our annual report and accounts reviews the Meniere’s Society performance for the financial year. Download our reports as PDFs via the links below.