The UK's leading charity for people with dizziness and balance disorders of vestibular (inner ear) origin.
We provide support and information to those affected by vestibular disorders and fund vital research into all aspects of these conditions.
Support ~ Awareness ~ Research
Registered charity number - 297246
Call us in confidence on
- I’m feeling dizzy
Find out more about vertigo (dizziness)
- Self-help for Dizziness
Learn about vestibular rehabilitation and download our free booklets
- I would like to talk to someone
Find out how to contact us
- I'm worried about work and driving issues
Read our day-to-day information and support page
- I have more questions
Start with our A-Z of vestibular disorders
Learn about vestibular conditions
- Ménière’s disease
- Endolymphatic hydrops
- Associated symptoms
- More symptoms and conditions
Visit our dedicated health professionals area for information, patient resources, research enquries and how you can support us.
Support the Society
Donate Now! Make a one-off or regular donation.
News and events
- Annual Conference 13 October 2018
- Save the Date! BAW 2018
- In the news today…Chris Packham
- Important: Changes to the Law
- Singer, Huey Lewis suffering from Meniere’s disease